Thursday 27 August 2015

Lace-up Everything



Lace-up dress
by Pinterest


Lace-up shoes
By Pinterest

Lace-up dress
By Pinterest

Lace-up crop top
by Pinterest


Lace-up shoes
by Pinterest
Lace-up shirt
by Pinterest




HI EVERYBODY!

I know it was a long time that I hadn't written but I'm back and I promise I'll constantly be writing. I won't say that I haven't had time to write posts cause that's not true, actually, I was on strike for 2 months but I just slept all the time haha. Anyway, I wanna show you something that I'm obsessed with, and it will be a "must have" this summer.

This season has brought on a full-scale '70s revival.  The style's sexy lacing appeared in the form of dresses, shoulder details, and corsets throughout fashion month. Lace-up is definitely a trend of the season from high heels to shirts, crop tops and skirts. 


I think that you don't have to worry about low neckline considering it looks so sexy. 



That's it. Goodbye

By Daniela.-





- HOLA A TODOS

Yo sé que fue mucho tiempo sin escribir en el blog, pero estoy de vuelta y les prometo que estaré constantemente escribiendo. No diré que no he tenido tiempo de hacer posts porque no es verdad, de hecho, estuve en paro por dos meses y en verdad solo dormí todo el tiempo jaja. Bueno, les quiero mostrar algo con lo que estoy totalmente obsesionada y enamorada y debes tenerlo para esta temporada de primavera-verano.
Esta temporada ha traído un resurgimiento de los 70's. El estilo sexy de "lace up" que sería como amarrados en español. Esta tendencia apareció en vestidos, detalles en los hombros, y el corsé. Lace-up is definitivamente una tendencia esta temporada desde zapatos con tacos, camisetas, croptos, faldas y vestidos.

Y creo personalmente que ya no tienes que preocuparte del escote ya que luce muy muy sexy.

Eso es todo por hoy. Adiosito

By Daniela.-







No comments:

Post a Comment